USA DV Lottery 2023 Bangladesh application form. The registration for DV Lottery 2023 opened on 1st October 2022. The entries should be submitted at the US Department of State website from 1st October 2022 afternoon till 3rd November 2022 afternoon EST.
Those applicants who have qualified are strongly recommended for registering as soon as possible. System delays could occur due to heavy demand on the registration period’s last day.
The US Department of State annually administers the DV Lottery by providing immigrant visas (green cards) annually to people from countries which are having low immigration rates to the USPDF Converter & Creator Android Studio Free Source Code.
There are 50,000 DVs available in the current year. The visas are being distributed between the 6 geographic regions, with a maximum number of visas will be going to the regions that have low immigration rates. More than 50,000 immigrants have been sent to the US in the last five years.
For DV Lottery 2023, natives of the following countries are not eligible to apply, because more than 50,000 natives of these countries immigrated to the United States in the previous five years:
Bangladesh, Brazil, Canada, China (mainland born), Colombia, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, Haiti, India, Jamaica, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, South Korea, United Kingdom (except Northern Ireland), and its dependent territories, and Vietnam.
Persons born in Hong Kong SAR, Macau SAR, and Taiwan are eligible. People may qualify to apply if their spouse is born in the eligible country.
The entry registration period for the 2023 Diversity Visa program (DV-2023) was between October 4, 2022, and November 7, 2022. All submission processing at this website has finished.
Do you qualify to enter the American DV-2024 Green Card Lottery?
USA DV Lottery
Enrollment into this year’s USA Diversity Visa Green Card Lottery program is open to all individuals worldwide, who meet the two entry requirements specified below. If you meet these two entry requirements, you can enter the USA Green Card lottery here: Register for the DV-2024 Lottery. Note: This years lottery is called the DV-2024 Lottery, where 2024 means the year where successful applicants can enter the United States of America in January 2024 after they have won a permanent resident card in the lottery, submitted their immigration forms, and participated in a successful green card interview at the Embassy closest to where they live.
1. USA DV LotteryTo be eligible to enter the Green Card Lottery you must be a native of a qualifying country
To qualify for the USA DV Lottery USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States. People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. Please see the table below, for countries whose natives are currently excluded from this year’s immigration lottery program. Please note, eligibility is determined only by the country of your birth, it is not based on country of citizenship or current residence. This is the most common misperception that applicants make when entering this immigration program.
USA DV Lottery USA DV Lottery
Group photographs will not be accepted; you must submit a photograph for each individual. Your entry may be disqualified or the visa application refused if the photographs were not taken within the last six months, have been manipulated in any way, or do not meet the specifications explained below.
- Mailing Address – In Care Of
Address Line 1
Address Line 2
Postal Code/Zip Code
- Country where you live today.
- Phone number (optional).USA DV Lottery
- Email address – An email address to which you have direct access. If your entry is selected and you respond to the notification of your selection through the Entrant Status Check, you will receive a follow-up email communication from the Department of State notifying you that details of your immigrant visa interview are available on Entrant Status Check. The Department of State will never send you an email telling you that you have been selected for the DV program
- Highest level of education you have achieved, as of today: USA DV Lottery(1) Primary school only, (2) Some high school, no diploma, (3) High school diploma, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, University degree, (7) Some graduate-level courses, (8) Master’s degree, (9) Some doctoral-level courses, and (10) Doctorate
- Current marital status – Unmarried, married, and my spouse is NOT a U.S. citizen or U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident (LPR), married and my spouse IS a U.S. citizen or U.S. LPR, divorced, widowed, or legally separated. Enter the name, date of birth, gender, city/town of birth, and country of birth of your spouse, and a photograph of your spouse meeting the same technical specifications as your photo.